Are you ready for your first-time face waxing?
Take a look at some pros and tips about the face waxing.
– Pros and tips for Waxing Facial Hair:
- Perfect for women who suffer from a lot of facial hair.
- While shaving facial hair makes the hair that grows back hard, waxing uproots the shaft of the hair. So, the hair that grows back is smooth. And smooth is sexy.
- The effects of waxing last for about two or more weeks, which is pretty good in comparison to shaving. The last thing you want is anything that resembles a beard growing on your face.
Waxing damages your hair follicles; this is not a bad thing because it reduces the growth of hair and over time your face will be completely hair-free.
- Always choose 5 stars waxing place. Waxing done wrong can cause skin irritation, discoloration, burns, infections and even allergic reactions. Which is why you have to leave it to a professional.
- If you are using any special product on your face, please tell the Esthetician before you make your appointment. For whom is using Accutane or Retin-A we don’t recommend to wax the face during the treatment.
- Once you wax, you will feel your skin sensitive during few hours and vulnerable to infection.The process of waxing removes some of the skin on the surface, because of that, the pores are left exposed and anything touching that area after a wax can easily cause breakouts. Sometimes, it can be tempting to touch the newly smoothened area, but dirt and oils from your hands can totally creep into your pores while they’re open. For that reason, it’s best to avoid touching the area.
- Be aware of breakouts after the waxing is a common problem, so if you’re experiencing breakouts, you don’t have to give up waxing! The biggest causes of post-waxing breakouts are as follows: allergies to the wax itself, skin sensitivity due to regular use of retinol products, and touching the area post-wax.